Welcome to the "Original" Dynasty Rankings Fantasy Football Blog

This blog was born out of a Dynasty Rankings thread originally begun in October, 2006 at the Footballguys.com message boards. The rankings in that thread and the ensuing wall-to-wall discussion of player values and dynasty league strategy took on a life of its own at over 275 pages and 700,000 page views. The result is what you see in the sidebar under "Updated Positional Rankings": a comprehensive ranking of dynasty league fantasy football players by position on a tiered, weighted scale. In the tradition of the original footballguys.com Dynasty Rankings thread, intelligent debate is welcome and encouraged.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mr. Mojo Risin' | Week 13

Early look at Dynasty players gaining value:

QUARTERBACKS
Matt Cassel
Brett Favre
Eli Manning
Drew Brees

RUNNING BACKS
Michael Turner
Matt Forte
Darren McFadden
Leon Washington
Clinton Portis
Thomas Jones
Maurice Morris
Pierre Thomas
Le'Ron McClain?
Jerome Harrison?
Peyton Hills
Cadillac Williams?
Kevin Faulk?

WIDE RECEIVERS
Terrell Owens
Lance Moore
Kevin Walter
Randy Moss
Domenik Hixon
Ted Ginn Jr.
Anthony Gonzalez
Malcolm Kelly
Harry Douglas
Davone Bess
Isaac Bruce

TIGHT ENDS
Dustin Keller
Tony Gonzalez
Kevin Boss
Brent Celek
Visanthe Shiancoe

KICKERS
Nick Folk
Steven Gostkowski

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M GAINING VALUE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I'd add MJD to that list. He showed me a lot as a receiver this week. Outside of Peterson, I'm not sure I'd trade him for any other RB in a dynasty.

Anonymous said...

HEY! If you read this blog long enough you'll know that there is plenty of love for MJD and Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson and Matt Jones.

Now...it's my turn! Woot, woot!!

Chris Wesseling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Wesseling said...

Yeah, Eli's right. When you finally break 200 passing yards for the first time in two months, it's hard to escape to notice.

I'm a huge MJD fan, and I debated putting him on the list. He should probably be on there, but I figured I had enough RBs already.