Welcome to the "Original" Dynasty Rankings Fantasy Football Blog

This blog was born out of a Dynasty Rankings thread originally begun in October, 2006 at the Footballguys.com message boards. The rankings in that thread and the ensuing wall-to-wall discussion of player values and dynasty league strategy took on a life of its own at over 275 pages and 700,000 page views. The result is what you see in the sidebar under "Updated Positional Rankings": a comprehensive ranking of dynasty league fantasy football players by position on a tiered, weighted scale. In the tradition of the original footballguys.com Dynasty Rankings thread, intelligent debate is welcome and encouraged.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Quote of the Day | January 21, 2008 : MLK's Last Speech

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. So I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.


Not only a great American but also the most galvanizing and charismatic speaker this country will ever produce.

For those of you who may have missed the many renditions from around the tube today, here is the full-length "I Have a Dream" speech.


Tags: Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for honoring Martin Luther King Jr. by mentioning him on you site.
The determination and courage he had was incredible and his vision for America's future was profound. He had the audacity to hope. May all of our elected leaders dare to hope with the same determination and courage.